Florence Wing Technology Center was built in 1956. Remodeling began in May 2000 and was completed in August 2001.
The Wing Technology Center houses our IT specialists on campus. The Wing Tech Center has kept up with the increase in technology over the years, while creating additional sustainable practices to combat the high amount of electrical usage. This center was completely remodeled 10 years ago to update inefficient systems within the building. All of the light fixtures in the Wing Tech Center have been replaced with fluorescent lamps with a design to assure adequate, but not excessive indoor lighting. All of the windows in the windows in this center have been upgraded to thermally insulate to reduce the amount of heat transfer from the inside to the outside and vice-versa.